|For Remote Office
|To log into the Chisholm network with either a PC or MAC please install the VPN client by going here: VPN Client
|Using Chisholm Phone Number at Home
|To change where your office phone number will ring call Rick or James (see numbers below) or do it yourself by doing one of the following:
- Use the Telus Portal
- Go to https://voicemanager.businessconnect.telus.com/ and logon with your email address and normal windows password.
- Click ‘Call Handling Rules’
- Make the switch green beside the phone number you want to ring. If the number you want to ring is not listed type it in beside HOME.
- Turn off (make switch not green) any other phone you are not using.
- Click SAVE
- Use your Cell Phone Telus App
- Open the Biz Connect on your cell phone
- Click the ‘Person‘ symbol at top left then choose Extension Settings
- Click Call Handling Rules
- Make the switch green beside the phone number you want to ring. Make the switch not green beside the phone number you don’t want to ring
- If the number is not in the list of numbes click ‘Add Phone‘
- On the new line that appears above ‘Add Phone‘ type in a name for the phone number then the phone number below it
- Touch the switch to the right to make it Green (which means its ‘turned on’)
- Click SAVE (top right)
|For Remote Tech Support
- Call a support person at the numbers below.
- For a support person to logon to your home PC you may be directed to download TeamViewer Client then click Run
|For Disaster Recovery Site and Procedures
|Technical Support Contacts
|For any issues please call any of the following cell phones
416-358-3553 – Rick McCormick
647-523-5293 – James Anderson
613-408-7898 – Daniel Power
905-550-1801 – Shane Kelly
647-293-8890 – Philip Lam
416- 841-2467 – Kevin Koo
Chisholm Videos on how do things in Adobe and Teams